Australian Register of Homoeopaths Ltd

How to Register

There are three different routes by which a practitioner can register with ARoH.

The first is for practitioners who have completed a qualification at a college whose homoeopathic course is accredited by AROH (a list of AROH-accredited courses can be viewed by clicking here: Courses)

The second is for practitioners who have been previously registered with ARoH, longer than three years ago, and wish to re-register again. Please utilise the re-registration form here, follow the directions and email your application to re-enter the register to:

The third is for practitioners who have not studied an AROH accredited course. The applicant is required to provide certified copies of their homeopathic qualifications, including any postgraduate studies.

Once received, along with the application forms and fees (see ARoH Application for Registration Form below), they will be individually assessed by the ARoH Registrar.

After this assessment, if it is deemed necessary, the Registrar may request an extra competency assessment (known as the RCC assessment, please see more information here) to be undertaken. Alternatively a period of conditional registration may be directed to be undertaken before full registration is granted. The ARoH Registrar will determine the best pathway to registration for the applicant. 

Registration has three entry points, Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. The ARoH Registrar will determine the most applicable tier for the applicant. 

Please find a copy of the current Pathways to ARoH Registration here: Pathways To ARoH Registration 

Current Australian-based Homeopaths Can Apply Online: Click here

If you wish to apply offline, please click on the following links to download the AROH registration form.

Please note that documents to be submitted with your application must be certified as true copies. Certification can occur through a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations.  Please find out more about a Justice of the Peace and where to find one here or who can be a Commissioner of Declarations here. For further clarification of the process please contact

In order to maintain registration, practitioners must:

  • maintain annual professional indemnity insurance.
  • hold a current first aid certificate.
  • hold a current Working With Children/Vulnerable Person Check (click here for more info)
  • meet continuing professional development requirements, The CPD policy document, which includes a list of approved activities, can be downloaded here.

All policies must be read and agreed to as outlined under Policies on this website
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software